Gosh week 3 already, we had had some ups and downs, but overall an interesting week.
- Just picked Jacob up from school - he had nosey around the glove box in the car and pulled my sunglasses out to wear.
- When I pick Summer up from school we walk past this gate that leads down to the school basement, and she is fascinated by it, tries to open it every day.
- I cooked! Yeah so, I hear you say - I really don't cook very often, hubby is the cook, but it is my goal to cook more, and I made these meatballs from scratch, and the kids and hubby loved them. (go me)
We made smoothies - Jacob loves making smoothies, we had some yogurt left over, so we decided to grab the frozen fruit out of the freezer, and mix it altogether.
Lewis was off school today - he had a migraine, so stayed in bed most of the day and then he chilled in his PJ bottoms.
- Jacob and Summer made a makeshift bed on my bedroom floor and chilled there in the morning. Hubby was off helping his sister move into their new house, so we chilled and read books and played toys all day. I
i snowed for the first time this winter for approximately 10 minutes and the kids got so excited, it was such a shame it melted as it landed.
- A normal Sunday apart from no football for Liam today. Then in the evening before bedtime, Summer smacked her head on the banister of the stairs and got a whopping black-eye.