Wild! Science Perfume Factory
It was British Science Week last week and we love to get involved - science is a fascinating interactive subject that encourages fun experience and learning. Both Summer and Jacob love anything to do with science. To celebrate, Wild! Science sent us their Perfume Factory set.
Included in the box:
- A work bench which is designed to hold/store all the parts
- 5 Vails
- 1 gorgeous perfume glass bottle
- Stirring sticks
- Mixing pot
- Liquid pigment
- Special Base Perfumes (16 pieces of perfume paper)
- Sticky labels
- Sodium Polyacrylate Crystals
- Mini measuring cup
- Graduated Pump
- Cotton balls
- Instruction Booklet and Safety Sheet.
Everything you need to make your very own perfumes and pot pourri. Offering hours of creative and interactive fun and experience.
If you love science as much as us, then take a look at this great competition Wild! Science is hosting:
Wild! Science Global Challenge happening right now and if you take part you could win a trip to ORLANDO, FLORIDA!
The Wild! Science Global Science Challenge is giving families (2 adults & 2 children) the chance to win:
- An amazing trip to Orlando Florida
- Entry to Disney World
- Accommodation to a 5-star resort for 7-days
- Care hire for 7-days
- A full set of Wild Science products
- Entry to the Kennedy Space Centre to meet a real astronaut!
How to enter:
- Buy a Wild! Science Kit and send a receipt copy with your online application
- Design and create an awesome new Wild! Science Kit
- Write and illustrate a basic instruction book to show other kids how to use your awesome Wild! Science Kit.
I love how with this set how you can get yourself organized and store the items neatly. It's a well thought out set and as a parent, I appreciate that.
The pictured instruction booklet, along with the base set-up allowed for you to create the perfumes easily.
As well as making and filling up the cute included glass bottle for her perfume, we also made the gel pot pourri. Both were simple smells, but gorgeous. Summer thoroughly enjoyed making them, and she was super proud of our finished items.
Wild! Science Perfume Factory really encouraged Summer to get involved in the making of the purfumes and she learnt something along the way. She was fascinated by the set and process - as a parent that is really encouraging to see.