Degustabox is a food and beverage monthly subscription box delivered directly to your home.
It's full of new and exciting items, and if you like to experience traditional and/or new food and drink brands that maybe you wouldn't normally buy, then this is the monthly subscription service for you. The monthly box is delivered directly to your home and the contents are always kept a secret. You will receive 9 to 14 items, and costs £12.99, including delivery - I have a £6 discount code for new subscribers - see at the bottom of this post.
There is an element of excitement when receiving the Degustabox each month - what is in there, what new products can I get to try and so on. We have great fun opening it up and discovering the contents.
Items included in this box:
- Kent’s Kitchen - stuffing: A blend of tart sugar infused cranberries, sweet moist candied organic orange peel, zingy cochin Indian ginger, flat leaf parsley, onion, pepper, light Muscavodo sugar and Brazilian orange oil for an additional zesty flavour kick. Perfect with chicken, turkey, duck or goose. My favourite new stuffing - tasty.
- Pipers Crisps: Cheddar & Onions crisps, made with traditional cheese-making methods to allow the cheese to develop its full, distinctive West Country farmhouse flavour.
- 2 bottles of Weetabix Smoothie's – On the go protein shake: A breakfast smooth drink designed to fuel your day with all the protein, energy and fibre of a Weetabix cereal in milk. My teenage boys love these.
- Kallo – Milk Chocolate rice crackers: Made with smooth Belgian chocolate and puffed wholegrain rice. These delicious chocolate rice cake are with 78 calories per cake, they are the perfect sweet treat.
- Kallo – Quinoa and Seeds rice crackers: Multigrain cakes with sunflower, sesame and pumpkin seeds - perfect for snacking on their own or top with your favourite ingredients for a lovely light lunch.
- Karyatis – Mediterranean snack: A pot of Roasted Red Pepper & Feta Meze dip with a bag of Rosemary Crackers for dipping. I enjoyed this, although I feel there were enough crackers in the packet, vs. the amount of dip.
- Parle – Monaco and Hide&Seek: These yummy mouth-watering delight of India’s chocolate chip biscuits, went down really well with the kids.
- Lindt – white chocolate bunny: The iconic delicious Lindt white chocolate gold bunny. I've only ever had the bunny in milk chocolate before, so was super excited to try the white chocolate version.
- 2 packs of Chewits: These took me back, I haven't seen these since I was a little, thus, I enjoyed sharing them with my kids.
- Metcalfes - Popcorn: My favourite popcorn brand, very tasty and moreish popcorn. Unfortunately, the packet isn't in my photo as the boys ate it before I could take it. (they didn't share with me either).
- Brioche Pasquier -Pain au chocolate: Yummy chocolate-filled rolls contain a generous helping of delicious crème pâtissière. Individually wrapped, they are ideal for breakfast on the go or as a snack.
- Good Hemp Original – Milk: Good Hemp is a nutritious dairy-free alternative to milk, that we used in cups of tea, also in smoothies we made.
I love receiving the Degustabox each month as it is both interesting and fun, and if you would like to order your first box and give it a try, I have a £6.00 discount code for you: BLDEG15
You can follow Degustabox for the latest news and updates with the below links: