From Parisian Purple and Caramelized Peach to Sunset Rose and Bright Green, the Valspar 3D House launches this week to encourage the public to colour outside the lines.
To celebrate the launch, Valspar are offering their fans the chance to win a colour theme from the stunningly realistic piece of 3D art, courtesy of Valspar
The competition commences as new research shows, as a nation, our homes are rather beige. Not only do 78% of homeowners choose to predominately paint their homes in cream, white or neutral shades, but one in five of us are actually scared to use colour in our homes.
Exclusively available at B&Q stores nationwide, Valspar is set to revolutionise the way people purchase paint for their homes through its unique tinting technology, which has the ability to match any colour the eye can see – that’s 2.2 million shades. Gone are the days of being restricted by limited choice, Valspar provides an opportunity to create personal colours with technology that enables any colour to be scanned and recreated in paint form.
- For your chance to win, all you need to do is follow me @tanyahindes and @ValsparPaintUK on Twitter - log your follow's in the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Then simply answer this question: how many shades is Valspar available in?
- Your Answer should include the hashtag #ValsparColour.
- 236 ml Valspar tester pots (RRP £3.48) x 2
- 5 litre Valspar Premium Walls & Ceilings (RRP £42.98) x 1
- 2.5 litre Valspar Primer and Undercoat (RRP £27.98) x 2
Total value £105.90