#NewYearNewYou Laugh Your Way into the New Year DVD campaign
Try something new - and watch Films that will beat the January blues!
I was given the challenge of trying something new for New Years, by watching films that I wouldn't normally reach for - and for me, that would be comedies. I normally opt for an action movie, or sci-fi movie, but comedies isn't something I wouldn't normally choose. So, the lovely people at Warner Bros. are sending me a bundle of comedy DVDs to watch and hopefully enjoy - New year New You.
I will be receiving the below DVDs and I can't wait to watch them; there are a few in the list I've never seen, like Horrible Bosses, Two Weeks Notice and Due Date:
- Doc Hollywood
- Yes Man
- Due Date
- Two Weeks Notice
- Horrible Bosses
The Twitter competition:
I've also teamed up with Warner Bros. to give one lucky ready this fab bundle of DVDs. To enter for your chance to win, you must Follow and RT this Tweet. Good luck.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entrants must be 18 years +
- UK only.
- One entry per person
- The Prize for 1 winner will receive a DVD bundle - including Doc Hollywood, Yes Man, Due Date, Two Weeks Notice, Horrible Bosses.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Ends on 6th February 2017.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.