Below is my list of great ideas for the perfect play dates:
- Baking - Kids love baking cakes, whether from scratch or from a kit, but what they like best is getting to eat what they made.
- Garden Picnic - A simple, fun and timeless activity - putting a small picnic together and eating it out on the garden grass, the kids love this mini adventure.
- Crafts - As long as you can live with a little mess, crafts are a great source of play date fun, no matter what the age of the kids is..
- Hide and Seek - All kids are partial to hide-and-seek, either because they love the challenge of finding a hidden friend or they excitement and suspense of waiting to be found!
- Outside adventures- Instead of staying indoor, heading out to your local park, is so much more fun, or a walk came be full of discovery and adventure.
- Tradition broad games - The perfect rainy-day play date for kids, a board game you own, clear off the dining room table, and play some fun games.
- Tent/den building - Whether it be between the sofa's or under the dinning room table, building a tent/den is so much fun, and very rewarding.
An outside adventure in the woods.
Playing a board game in the garden
The kids making smoothies.