I was offered £50 credit to order what I wanted from Chemist Direct, thus I ordered a few items that we will need to take on holiday, from sun creams to plasters. I managed to get quite a bit with my £50.
With 4 kids, keeping medicines and first aid items close to you during your travels is important, as you never know what you may need - i.e. from a wasp sting to an earache.
- Painkillers: For headaches and hangovers (or in my case a bit of sun stroke).
- Stomach medicines: From all the travelling your tummy might play up a bit to something you eat at the hotel might not agree with you - just not diarrhoea but constipation.
- Allergies: Tablets or liquid antihistamines are effective for itching, skin rashes and insect bites.
- Plasters: For blisters, and any minor cuts and scraps.
- Sunburn: The most important item to pack! Sunburn is prevented with a sunblock cream that has a high sun protection factor (SPF). We always pop some after sun as well.
- Decongestants: I suffer with my sinuses and it is essential for me to have my decongestants near me.
- Ears: for ear infections or blocked ears.
- Extras: Tweezers, safety pins and mini scissors.
Are you going on holiday or been recently what are your essentials?